Check Out the Latest Lenovo ThinkCentre PCs Designed to Drive Business Efficiency
Choosing the best computers for your business isn’t always easy. If you go with an off-the-shelf consumer product, it might be cheaper at first, but cost you more in lost productivity if it can’t keep up with your computing needs.
But buying a business-class computer doesn’t mean you have to break your budget just to get something with the space, reliability, and speed you need. There are more options than ever now for small and medium-sized businesses when it comes to the workstations their employees use daily.
For computers that can handle the needs of business, while also offering scalability, Lenovo is a name that many offices trust. That’s one of the reasons we’ve been an award-winning Lenovo reseller for many years.
From enterprise desktops to all-in-ones to PCs you can put in your pocket, their ThinkCentre computers give businesses the reliability they need in their technology without the huge price tag.
Lenovo is #1 in PC market share with 25.1%, followed by HP (23.7%) and Dell (17.9%).
If you’ve been considering a computer upgrade, you’ll want to take a look at the newest Lenovo ThinkCentre products and what they can do for your office.
Which ThinkCentre Computers Would Work Best for You?
Before you choose computers for your office, there are a few considerations you’ll want to look at to ensure you get one that’s going to do the job and have the capacity for scalability in the future.
Considerations when choosing a computer:
- Tower or All-in-One?: Towers will need a separate monitor and are typically easier to open up for adding memory, etc. , while all-in-ones take up less space and don’t have as many messy cords.
- Processor: A good deal of your speed and stability will come from the processor, you want to ensure it’s one that won’t slow you down.
- Memory: Another productivity-impacting component is your computer’s memory, don’t skimp on this and buy a PC that has expansion slots for additional memory.
- Video Card: If the user doesn’t do graphics, then a standard video card should be okay, but if your marketing person is using video and graphics applications, they’ll need one that can handle the workload.
- Storage: Consider the storage requirements of your hard drive, and the fact that if you store most of your data in the cloud, then you may not need as much on your computer.
You have multiple options when it comes to the ThinkCentre PCs. You can choose from large towers, small towers, all-in-ones, and tiny computers designed to pack a lot of power in a little space.
Here are the newest Lenovo products you’ll want to consider.
ThinkCentre M920 Tower
When you need a heavy-hitter that can handle high-end graphic design and remain fast when crunching big data, the M920 Tower is a good option. It’s built for both ultimate performance and security.
- Fast, powerful Intel vPro ready PC
- Next-gen processing, memory, & graphics
- Data & hardware security built in
- Fast DDR4 memory
- Robust security features to safeguard critical data
If you’re looking for a PC that can keep up with any multi-tasking user no matter what memory-intensive programs they’re running, this one would be a top pick.
ThinkCentre M920 Small Form Factor (SFF)
If the M920 Tower is a little more computer than you need, the M90 SFF might be just right. It’s more compact, yet still very dependable and just a good all-round work PC.
- Intel vPro small form factor
- Next-gen processing, memory, & storage
- Data & hardware security built in
- Multiple high-speed USB ports
- Highly responsive memory
If you still want speed, but don’t work with intense graphics or require advanced PC security, then the M920 SFF is a solid option and designed to take up less space.
ThinkCentre 920z All-in-One
Many offices like the clean look of an all-in-one computer because there are less cords and everything is self-contained. The ThinkCentre version offers the versatility to adjust the display tile, height, and swivel that make it perfect for use both standing to serve customers and sitting at a desk.
- 8thGen Intel® Core™ processor with vPro technology
- Enhanced security features
- Lots of DDR4 memory
- Very secure and MIL-SPEC tested
- Saves time and physical space
If you like the visual appeal of all-in-one computers, this is one of the most functional and flexible, plus it’s designed for both security and multi-tasking.
ThinkCentre M90n Nano
Talking about space-savings… if you really want to go small yet still keep all the computing power, the new M90n Nano is one of the more energy efficient PCs around with a tiny footprint. (It’ smaller than an old VHS cassette!)
- Up to 8thGen Intel® Core™ processor with vPro technology
- Powerful performance that gives you extra workspace
- Can be deployed nearly anywhere with just one cable
- Supports USB-C docking
- Uses 15% less energy than a standard desktop, while giving the same performance
If you like compact and need a computer that’s easily portable, then it’s hard to find one smaller than the M90n Nano that will still give you the business processing power you need.
Get Expert Help Building Your IT Infrastructure
Technology is one of the most important investments that any business makes. Don’t walk into a computer store without a plan! Our experts at Elevate Technology can sit down with you and discuss your PC options, what you need and what you don’t, to help you build the perfect technology strategy.
Contact us today and let’s talk computers! Just call 1300.463.538 or reach us online.